because all i ever post is apps
aaah but yeah, it looks like a cool group, so i thought it'd be fun to try out uvu
new! : updated her art and bio aaaahhhh my dorky girl's hair grew longer///pretty much the only change she's still a pushover//HIT
Name : Aisaka, Noriko
Nickname(s) : Riko
Age : 16
Year : 2nd
Birthday : March 17th
Gender : Female
Boarding School or Home : Boarding
quiet | kind | not very intelligent | thoughtful | loyal | polite | nervous
Noriko doesn't speak much, unless she has something to say, which can sometimes make her come off as cold. She's aware of the fact that's she not very smart, so she tries to remain quiet so she doesn't bother others. However, she's a very hard worker and always puts other before herself, trying to make up for her lack of being special. That's another trait; she has very low self-esteem. She's also bad when it comes to emotions, and tends to avoid dealing with feelings and the like if she can help it. She has a very nervous disposition, and is constantly apologizing and worrying in a quiet voice.
- animals (her favorite is a bear)
- movies, especially old films
- being unintelligent
- speaking too much
- being a bother
- she grew up Kahoku in the Ishikawa Prefecture of Japan with her mom and her little brother Haru (13); her father lived in the country on a farm with her older sister Rui(18) and brother Seiji(19). Their parents got a divorce a year after Haru was born, and the younger children were taken by their mother, while the older ones went with their father.
- Noriko was young when her parents spilt up, so she doesn't remember too much
- as they all grew up, each of them found something they excelled in; Haru was a talented musician and formed a band with his friends, Rui was a skilled engineer and is currently saving up money to go to an engineering college, and even Seiji made an excellent farmer, the crops growing large and delicious and the animals completely adoring him. However, Noriko couldn't find anything she was good at.
- her parents put most of their attention and effort toward the children that were good at things, since though they loved Noriko as well, she seemed not to care that they didn't pay attention to her (she did care, she just hates dealing with feelings and being a bother)
- had always had a fascination in shrines, so she worked hard to get into Miyagawa High
- gets B's in class, but even those grades she has to work incredibly hard to get
- covers her face with her hair as to not draw attention to herself
- loves her family very much, she just wishes she could improve herself so she could feel like she's worth their love too
- keeps plants in her room; she likes taking care of them
- is a terrible cook
- bows a lot and is very apologetic
- tends to trip and crash into things orz also has a very bad sense of direction
- loves swimming, even though she's not super fast, but she's trying to get better
- is still trying to find something she's talented at
- works at a small store called Hotaru Mart
- they met briefly, and he seemed nice u v u
- aaahh they met in the cafeteria after she crashed into him
She thinks he's very interesting, and would like to talk to him more! She also enjoyed showing him her favorite American silent films, since most wouldn't be interested in them
- her roommate! Noriko hasn't really formed an opinion on her yet aha, but she seems nice uvu
- another nice boy who she had lunch with one time!
- she seems a little odd, but overall nice!
aaahhh so yeah! feel free to rp with me, i'd love to eeee
thanks and i hope we can all be friends!
art, Noriko (c) me